November 10, 2011

Back to blogging, web designing and musings

It’s been quite a while I was away from blogging., with an extra special reason of pregnancy and baby. Wauw.. the days have gone like wind. It is no wonder why people say life changes when you have a kid. Our little Akil had churned both of us. Pregnancy and delivery, especially the first one, is special for every woman. Mine was too special for me for the reason that, we had an expectation for neither of it. Yet it all went as smooth as a breeze and we are one happy family now; no more couples. The first few days of our life as parents, had brought a great happiness in me. Not just for the little toes at ours’, but the way it all went: prenatal checkups, tensions, D-day and D-moment, hospital days… And I feel I was lucky enough to have such a calm and peaceful delivery in spite of no preparation. I should do some return to this and pen all those reminiscence of the days that preceded and succeeded the arrival of our cute monster. And now back to the drill of common life. Struggling between home – cooking - day care - work - doctor visits, my life had really condensed to a minimal, yet happy and contended.

I was never serious about blogging; probably will never be. That is also one of the reasons why I actually don’t have big fan group. I was sticking on to more facts, news, technology and likes. But lately, I’m finding it to be a useful way to flush out my thoughts. Writing (typing!) what comes to my mind, gives me some pleasure and I had chosen to continue on to this. You may never find a common topic in my blog. But you can definitely find what my mind is joggling about.

And now to some serious writing …

Though tester by profession, I have a great interest in web designing. Don’t remember from where, when or whom, did my mind turned that way. All I know is that, it gives me some unexplainable pleasure and happiness. As soon as I was pregnant, I had made up my mind to spend the days after the delivery in something useful for my interest. Everybody kept telling me that, in spite of washing bottles and changing diapers, I will still have plenty of time when the baby is sleeping. But it turned out to be impossible in a different way (which, hopefully, I will be able to explain in my story). But now, I have the time. Akil is 6 months and is mostly on himself. If I plan to manage my household works, then I have plenty of time for this. I gave a good begin with designing a simple Wordpress blog. Will soon share my work.

It is no wonder a big break like this changes somebody’s habits. Especially, in my case, it had pushed out a lot of laziness out of me and had brought it in this “use this minute” attitude. It had become so much that, I feel guilty if I had to sit in front of my laptop for a minute when there was just one coffee mug waiting to be washed. In the same spirit of doing “the useful”, I’m hoping to write more and do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment